Saturday 2 May 2015

A little housekeeping

I'm not currently sewing anything (I have jeans to talk about, but haven't bought my pattern yet), and I'm knitting a sweater that I'll post about when it is finished. Rather than letting my blog go quiet, I decided to add a couple of pages of tips, tricks and tutorials.

The first (and so far most useful) page is for sewing information. As I find more useful information on the internet, I'll add to the collection of links.

The second page is for knitting information.

These pages will grow and become more helpful as time goes on, and the links can easily be accessed in the bar under the header on all of the pages of my blog. I don't currently have any tutorials myself, but as I start making them, I'll add them to the relevant pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment