Wednesday 4 September 2013

Road Trip!

Sorry for the radio silence, our family went on a road trip! It was quite an adventure, and I have loads on pictures to share... but for now, I am only going to give you a peek at what it the view looks like to a knitter on a road trip!

We were on our way to Drumheller, AB... to go to the Royal Tyrell Museum. The yarn on the left became a Baby Jester Hat (which I still need to photograph, and would like to modify to a big kid version, if only one of my children would wear it). The blue and green thing on the right is my Cobbled Cowl, knit in delicious Malabrigo worsted. Again, I need to take photographs of the cowl, which I absolutely adore. In fact, my son wants one, in red. I won't use Malabrigo though, he loses things... like socks. I need to see if his dad can hunt down the lost sock, which is probably at his house.

I have a little bit of the Malabrigo yarn left, which will go into a hat that I'm designing. I'm off to buy more yarn for the hat. I need something to go with the blue/green yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment