Monday 29 July 2013

Much respect

Remember my post about Leah Day's blog, The Free Motion Quilting Project? I really have a lot of respect (and admiration) for her work...then today, I read this Techdirt article on Leah Day. I think I adore her. Her business model makes a lot of sense, and she sounds to be very realistic and level-headed. I already know I love her video tutorials, and she's incredibly talented. But after reading more about her business model, I have even more respect for her as a businesswoman, a crafter, and a person.

Also, what's not to love about quilts like these?
Release your light
Life and fire
Hot cast

I love that she writes about the creative process and the inspiration behind her quilts. And her Goddess quilts make my little tree-hugging, dirt-worshipping heart happy.

Props to Leah Day. And I'll be spending money in her shop as soon as I receive a reply to my email!

No comments:

Post a Comment