Tuesday 30 July 2013

Update on Day Style Designs order

I heard back from Leah Day (well, her husband) about the sizing of the gloves. I'm really pleased with how quickly I heard back from them.

I ordered the kit and some thread. I like the multi-coloured thread, but it keeps breaking. I've done a bit of reading on free-motion quilting, and it seems that cotton isn't so great for it, because it puts too much stress on the thread. So, I bought thread from Leah, given that she uses everything she sells, and with the amount of detail that goes into her FMQ, she must put a lot of stress on her thread!

I checked out with PayPal, which said 2-6 weeks for shipping. I doubt it will be that long, but I'm hoping it will be quicker than 2 weeks, as I'm itching to get the quilt finished, and so is the girlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment